Find two scholarly sources into your paper that
highlight the necessity of designing a classroom to meet the needs of
diverse learners. Be sure to align your selection with your chosen
Your literature review must include the following:
- An introduction that provides the reader with an understanding of what research has been completed and why the topic under investigation is important to early childhood education.
- An explanation of the common ideas or themes in the scholarly sources that you have found.
- An analysis of what you have learned based your research.
- An analysis and discussion of how the research findings translate into real-world classroom application.
- A summary of the information and an explanation of how the information from these articles will impact you in your career.
- An explanation of how your chosen topic is connected to the other themes that make up overall cultural competence. The four themes to address are:
- Culturally Relevant Methods
- Anti-Bias Curriculum
- Diverse Family Structures
- Multicultural Education
The literature review must be four to five pages in length excluding the title page and reference page. The review should be formatted according to APA guidelines.