pick a topic on an issues within Homeland Security that dealt with emergency management.
- Determine an issue, problem, or information gap in their field of inquiry.
- Demonstrate proficiency as an independent learner and critical thinker.
- Apply research and analysis techniques to the explanation and resolution of an information gap, issue, or problem, by producing a project in their respective field.
- Design a project based on theory and knowledge from courses in their field of study.
- Synthesize the parts of research to produce a comprehensive, valid result in a concrete format.
- Reach conclusions through use of external resources that reflect knowledge.
- Apply all elements of scholarly activity to a written document, utilizing Standard Academic English and APA or MLA format.
- You can use additional works of reference
No less than 20 pages.
Topic: GUN CONTROL
Since the early 2000â€™s, over 20% percent of United States terrorist attacks involved firearms. Purchasing a legal handgun in the US is not difficult due to the lack of protocols policymakers installed, which allows individuals to easily own a weapon. Policymakers should develop its gun control procedures to reduce attacks by a firearm and monitor individual who opposes a threat to the country.
- This will HELP identify attacks
NETBURN, DEBORAH. â€œGuns Play an Outsized Role in Deaths from Terrorist Attacks, Especially in the U.S., Data Show.â€ Los Angeles Times, Los Angeles Times, 6 Oct. 2017, www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-guns-….
Watkins, Christine. Gun Control: The Debate and Public Policy, www.socialstudies.org/sites/default/files/publicat….
Farley, Eugene Kiely and Robert. â€œSuspected Terrorists and Guns.â€ FactCheck.org, 23 Feb. 2018, www.factcheck.org/2016/06/suspected-terrorists-and….
Nightclub in Orlando- Pledged ISIS
Carl Bialik. â€œTerrorists Are Turning To Guns More Often In U.S. Attacks.â€ FiveThirtyEight, FiveThirtyEight, 13 June 2016, www.fivethirtyeight.com/features/terrorists-are-tu….
Fantz, A., Karimi, F., & McLaughlin, E. C. (2016, June 13). 49 killed in Florida nightclub terror attack. Retrieved March 03, 2018, from https://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-nightclu…
Charleston, South Carolina Shooting- White supremacist –
Military Recruiting Centre Shooting- motivated by foreign terrorist organization propaganda
San Bernardino Shooting-