- Implement a Secure Chat client/server application.
- Using Diffie-Hellman, the two parties agree on a secret key.
- Then using a Symetric algorithm (such as DES, 3DES or AES, or even RC4), the two parties can exchange messages in a secure way.
- Your application must support at least two different encryption algorithms.
- Your application should be a Graphical User Interface (GUI).
- Your application should work over the network.
- Your app should be able to send text and images.
- Here is a zip file with sample code to send and receive data using sockets (encrypted and clear).
Academicgurus.net is meant to assist students throughout their academic life by providing educational and sample writing materials. All products created by academicgurus.net are model assignments that can be used to prepare one’s own individual research. If customers opt to pass any of our products as their own, they do it at their own risk.
Payment & Security
+1 (940) 305-2632