For the Week One Assignment, read Chapters 2, 3 and 4 in Smith, T.M. & Smith, R.L. (2015). Elements of Ecology. 9th edition. MA: Pearson. Then answer the Study Questions below. Each question should be answered thoroughly citing content and examples from the textbook and any other scholarly sources that you use.
Responses should be a minimum of four sentences, or about a paragraph in length. In addition, your answers should be paraphrased in your own words instead of direct quotes.
- Chapter 2: Climate
- Study Questions 2, 5, and 9 on page 34
- Chapter 3: The Aquatic Environment
- Study Questions 3 and 9 on page 51
- Chapter 4: The Terrestrial Environment
- Study Questions 1, 3, and 4 on page 68
The Chapters 2-4 Study Questions
- Must be double-spaced and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use the textbook. Addition Scholarly and/or credible sources may be used and cited as needed.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
ATTACHED ARE THE 4 CHAPTERS NEED FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO USE THEM AND ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS THOROULY. ALSO ATTACHED IS THE GRADING RUBICS SO YOU KNOW WHAT IS TO BE INCLUDED IN YOUR ANSWERS AND HOW IT WILL BE GRADED. MAKE SURE TO REVIEW IT!!!! I ALSO ATTACHED THE STUSY QUESTIONS AND THE ORDER THEY SHOILD BE ANSWERED.