Directions: Use Social Media Privacy
Using the concepts learned through the readings and lecture pages, select a social issue or ethical dilemma in the news. Use Social Media Privacy. Find three recent articles from three different media sources on the issue and then answer the following questions:
*What assumptions do you make about these articles before reading them? How is your mind already â€œat workâ€?
*What evidence of bias can you find in the articles selected? *What is the point of view expressed (if there is one) by the article?
*How do the stories favor privileged views?
*What is a peer-reviewed source? What peer-reviewed sources did you find that helped in thinking critically about your issue?
- Cite all claims and ideas using scholarly sources. While it is acceptable to write in the first person, be sure to cite your sources to support your inferences.
- Include at least one or two scholarly sources that are not required or recommended readings for this course. The CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these sources.
- Your paper should be four to five pages in length and formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.).
- Papers should be double-spaced, 12-point font Times New Roman.
- Include the following in your essay: a brief introduction (Links to an external site.), a conclusion, and a reference page formatted according to CSU-Global APA requirements.