All what you have to do is to make a brief summary of the following swot analysis in one paragraph:
- Original Social Site: Facebook has been around longer than other well-known social sites.
- Business tools: offers useful professional utentials for users who use this site for business related communications.
- Networking/Connecting: easy to get intouch with friends, family, and business associates.
- Streaming services: Facebook offers Facebook Watch a streaming service for vidoes, Facebook original shows, games, etc for free.
- Lack of security: Facebook has experieced a number of security breaches that has cost the business money and user loyalty.
- Lack of use by various demographics: people donâ€™t view Facebook as their â€œgo toâ€ website for social activity, espeically social media users.
- Unappealing Website Asthetic: the layout of both the desktop website and the mobile app is not up to date with modern media trends.
- Match or surpass popular websites
- Buy/own more social platforms
- Remodel entire website + mobile apps
- Expand streaming services and add content competing with other companies
- Emerging social sites: the upcoming websites taking over mainstream audiences will push further attention away from Facebook.
- Further loss in revenues, net worth, support, etc resulting in a shutdown.