Based on the qualitative study that uses either a generic approach or phenomenological approach that you researched for the library search assigned in your studies for this unit, address the following:
- Identify whether a generic qualitative approach or a phenomenological approach was used, and describe the characteristics of the research that provide evidence to support your identification.
- Identify the key phenomena under investigation.
- Describe the data collection process, including the role of the researcher.
- Describe the qualitative approach to analyzing the data in this study.
- Evaluate the scientific merit of the selected approach. How did the approach used (either phenomenology or generic qualitative) help the researcher answer the research question? How might you have designed this study differently?
- Post the persistent link for the article in your response. Refer to the Persistent Links and DOIs guide, linked in Resources, to learn how to locate this information in the library databases.
- Cite all sources in APA style and provide an APA-formatted reference list at the end of your post.
Please incorporate the book:
Leedy, P. D., & Ormrod, J. E. (2019). Practical research: Planning and design (12th ed.). New York, NY: Pears
And three additional res