In your paper,
- Summarize the research question, hypothesis, methods, and results of the assigned quantitative study.
- Determine whether the study used an experimental or non-experimental approach.
- Evaluate the appropriateness of the research methods and analytical approaches used in the study. Support the position with evidence cited from the textbook and at least one other scholarly/peer-reviewed source about the research design or method.
- Analyze ethical issues pertaining to how the study was carried out.
- Critique the strengths, weaknesses, and limitations of the study.
- Recommend a research question and methods for a follow-up study on the topic.
- Utilize the provided template with section headings.
The Quantitative Research Critique paper
- Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) using the template provided and formatted according to APA styleedssxxsaxa
- USE THE QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH CRITIQUE TEMPLATE