pretend you already interviewed with a supervisor for the nurse practitioner position and write a thank-you letter in response. Your letter should be professionally written. Use the letter to incorporate at least one of the following thank you letter concepts:
- Stress how well you fit in with the company culture, especially now that you know more about it having gone through the interview.
- Build on the strengths of the interview and emphasize the match between you and the job.
- Bring up anything you thought of after the interview that is pertinent to the employer’s concerns.
- Do damage control to carefully address anything that went wrong in the interview.
- Restate your understanding of the next step in the process.
- Restate your enthusiasm for the job.
You should pretend that you are submitting the letter via email, but you will submit it as part of a Word document. The thank-you letter you write for this assignment should:
- be in standard business letter format, single-spaced, 12 pt font, and 1 inch margins.
- be relatively brief. Three (3) paragraphs
- not contain typos/misspellings. ( a thank-you letter is highly judged if there are typos or misspellings.)
- refer to an attachment that contains references. You do not need to attach anything, just tell the reader there is an attachment.