- Write an object oriented Java application that connects to and retrieves data from the Sakila database.
- Write an object oriented Python script that does the following:
- Connects to the Sakila database
- Adds a record to the database
- Retrieves and displays a dataset that shows the newly added record
- Write a short (<1 page) summary of the objected oriented concepts used in each of your programs.
There will be 3 deliverables with this assignment
- Java source file
- Python script
- One-page summary
Late submissions will not be accepted