- Problem Identification (brief)
- Analysis – discuss in some detail the dynamics contributing to the problem identified along with the critical variables.
- Options (three, including â€˜do nothingâ€™)
- Identify target audience â€“ not your professor, rather, person in organization who has the authority to implement your recommended option.
- Identify assumptions
- Make a persuasive case for adopting one of the three reasonable options in section II.
Academicgurus.net is meant to assist students throughout their academic life by providing educational and sample writing materials. All products created by academicgurus.net are model assignments that can be used to prepare one’s own individual research. If customers opt to pass any of our products as their own, they do it at their own risk.
Payment & Security
+1 (940) 905-5542