Unit 6 Assignment – Weighted Decision Model
- Due Sunday by 11:59pm
- Points 70
- Submitting a text entry box or a file upload
Estimated time to complete: 10 Hours
In this assignment, you will be using a weighted decision model (also known as a weighted matrix) to help a company select a new CRM system. Use the information given below and construct a weighted matrix model that accounts for all information to help the company make the most appropriate choice
Begin by reading the article titled: Constructing a Weighted Matrix.
- Borysowich, C. (2006). Constructing a weighted matrix (Links to an external site.). Toolbox Tech. Retrieved from https://it.toolbox.com/blogs/craigborysowich/const…
You may also want to familiarize yourself with CRM selection criteria.
- SelectHub. (2018). CRM software selection quick start guide (Links to an external site.). [Weblog] Retrieved from https://selecthub.com/customer-relationship-manage…
The company is evaluating several facets of CRM systems. These facets and their relative importance are listed below:
Each vendor’s ability to meet these criteria is rated on a scale of 1 to 5. With 5 indicating good alignment, and 1 indicating poor alignment.
- Create a weighted decision model that evaluates these CRM systems.
- Include a copy of your Microsoft Excel file that includes this model.
- In one page briefly describe the evaluation and make a recommendation to the company on the system that they should select.
- [Excel Spreadsheet]