Students will interpret an AZELLA Student Report and explain the type of support the student would need in a mainstream classroom.
Use the other files in this assignment and your module readings to answer the following questions below in complete sentences.
- The AZELLA is aligned with and tests the ELPS. What are the ELPS?
- What type of assessment, according to the ADE Balanced Assessment Framework, is the AZELLA?
- How does a classroom teacher use the AZELLA score report?
- List the 4 main sections (do not confuse with domains) in the AZELLA score report.
- How do the Domain Scores differ from the Additional Scores? What are they measuring?
- List the different proficiency levels.
- How is the Overall Proficiency Level determined?
- Scroll down to page 17 in the Guidance Document and look at the Kindergarten AZELLA. How does it compare to the other Levels II-V?
Now choose one of the AZELLA Score Reports. Examine it and answer the following questions in complete sentences
- Which score report did you select?
- What are the studentâ€™s strengths and weaknesses?
- What additional data does a classroom teacher need to determine the best approaches to use with this student?