In this assignment, learners will:
- Apply steps 5 and 6 of the health promotion process (implement & monitor and evaluate).
- Build on Parts 1 & 2 (previous assignments) to illustrate a cohesive plan for improving the target population’s priority for health promotion/disease prevention.
- Use the MS Powerpoint template to prepare your assignment
- Review instructor feedback from Parts 1 & 2 and implement revisions as recommended
- Provide a concise summary of the location, population, situation, and assumptions
- Illustrate the plan: goal, objectives, inputs, activities/strategies, outputs, and outcomes
- Describe contextual factors and the plan for monitoring and evaluating outcomes
- List references (minimum of 5) combining references from parts 1, 2, and 3 (APA)
- Save your assignment as an MS Powerpoint or PDF file.
- Include previous assignments (Part 1 & 2) with the recommended revisions per instructor feedback.
- Select the assignment link within the lesson folder.
- Select “Browse My Computer,” and then, “My Documents.”
- Choose the file and upload to the assignment link.
- Select “Submit.