The country I have chosen is the Congo (Democratic Republic of the Congo) and the reference I chose is:
Shah, A. (2010, August 21). The Democratic Republic of Congo. Retrieved August 5, 2018, from http://www.globalissues.org/article/87/the-democratic-republic-of-congo
Option #2: Discuss a Popular or Literary Representation of Your Country Case Study
Refer to the film or website you identified in Module 3 about the failed/fragile state that you have chosen for your Portfolio Project. Respond to the following:
- Summarize the website or the film and describe the important information presented.
- Describe the tone of the website or film: is it hopeful about the country’s future, pessimistic, or neutral?
- Does the film or website pass judgment on the country, or does it approach the country objectively?
- Based on what you have learned about your chosen country from other sources, do you think that the film or website gives an accurate portrayal of that country?
- Write a formal essay 2-3 pages in length, complete with citations from at least two outside academic sources from the CSU-Global Library to support your findings.
- Cite these on a separate page at the end of the essay and include a title page at the beginning.
- Always follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA style and review the library material concerning APA style before turning in this assignment.