Identify an ad campaign of your own interest and research its effectiveness. It can be a political campaign or a campaign for a product–it is up to you.
Complete the following as a part of your research:
- Develop a set of measures that would successfully determine the effectiveness of the ad campaign from your point of view.
- Explain the validity and reliability of your measures.
- Describe your sample (who would be asked to respond to the questions you develop).
- Describe your sampling method.
- Justify your decision for selecting this sampling method.
- Describe your calculated sample size and show your calculations.
- Describe your sampling frame and why you have chosen this sampling frame.
- Explain descriptive and inferential statistics and how they would be used to summarize and generalize your research data.
Submit your paper in a Microsoft® Word document consistent with APA guidelines.